Saturday, June 7, 2008

Where is the summer!!!




Where is the summer!!!
This is summer in Vancouver but it's only 14 C now. I feel it is very irritating because I know what summer should be like. Although I really enjoy all the green and flowers because they are happy to show their best, somehow it's just not right.

Summer is coming; my students' class in Chinese school is finished today. This morning I had a hard time to ask them to be quiet to write their final exam because they can not wait for summer vacation. Some people plan to go back to Taiwan or go somewhere else for vacation.

After their exam we had to mark the exam and write the report card right away. In the mean time, the kids watched a film which was showing the Sichuan earthquake in the Gym. Each student needed to make a card for a kid in Sichuan. I think everything was pretty rushed in the end. My students gave me a card to say thank you. I was very happy to see this card. I know those kids are beautiful, they know how to appreciate people.

No comments: